- Doel-Fin improves overall performance– even on boats with well-designed hulls
- Save up to 30% on fuel consumption
- Faster out-of-the-hole for happier water-skiers
- Maintain lower planing speeds without constant throttle adjustments for wakeboarding, tubing or beginning skiers
- Less bow rise for better visibility and increased safety
- Simple 15-minute installation; hardware included
Doel-Fin is the original hydrofoil developed by an aeronautical engineer to improve overall performance on all boats with outboard motors or outdrive units. Molded in two pieces of guaranteed unbreakable, high-strength plastic, each foil is designed to flex independently to absorb shock. Doel-Fin is designed for use with small motors, big motors and inflatable dinghies.
The positive effects include greater stability, consistent planning at lower RPM, faster out-of-the-hole performance, better gas mileage, steadier turns, higher top-end speeds and lower bow rise at all speeds.